Across the evening
sky, all the birds are leaving
But how can they know
it's time for them to go?
Before the winter
fire, I will still be dreaming
I have no thought of
time
For who knows where
the time goes?
Who knows where the
time goes?
Sad, deserted shore,
your fickle friends are leaving
Ah, but then you know
it's time for them to go
But I will still be
here, I have no thought of leaving
I do not count the
time
For who knows where
the time goes?
Who knows where the
time goes?
And I am not alone
while my love is near me
I know it will be so
until it's time to go
So come the storms of
winter and then the birds in spring again
I have no fear of time
For who knows how my
love grows?
And who knows where
the time goes?